The Magic TouchThe Magic Touch (1963) - The New Casper Cartoon Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 641 times total.
- The New Casper Cartoon Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Paramount Cartoon Studios
- Animation Studio: Famous Studios
- Distributed by: Harvey Funnies, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Casper, The Great Foozini.
- Directed By Seymour Kneitel.
- Produced By Leon Harvey, Robert Harvey, Alfred Harvey.
- Animated By Graham Place.
- Music: Winston Sharples.
- First Aired about 1963.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 7 minutes.
Casper secretly helps out a traveling magician, The Great Foozini, to pull off a bunch of tricks that the aging conjurer thinks he can still perform. But Casper realizes that he has to keep doing this or the magician will realize he can't really do magic... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Low budget, made for TV cartoons, which were combined with the theatrical Casper cartoons for syndicated showings.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Magic Touch. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Magic Touch? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!