Mergers And AcquisitionsMergers And Acquisitions (2003) Episode 005- Gary the Rat Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 19 times this month, and 332 times total.
- Gary the Rat Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Grammnet Productions
- Distributed by: Viacom International
- Cartoon Characters: Gary Milford Andrews, Johnny Horatio Bugz, Boots the Cat, Douglas “Bud” Sternberger, Truman Theodore Pinkscale, Jackson Buford Harrison, Terry McMillian.
- Voice Actors: Kelsey Grammer, Robb Cullen, Spencer Garrett, Billy Gardell, Ted Danson.
- Produced By Rob Cullen, Mark Cullen, Kelsey Grammer.
- Written By Rob Cullen, Mark Cullen.
- First Aired on July 24, 2003.
- Originally Aired on SpikeTV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Terry McMillian, a con artist and suck up, joins the firm as their new mergers and acquisitions lawyer and promptly gets Gary fired. Gary gets his revenge by... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
During the opening sequence just after Gary turns into a rat, he looks into a mirror. In episodes 1-8 he then says, "Gary the Rat, shit." Starting in episode 9 he instead says, "Gary the Rat, this... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Mergers And Acquisitions. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Mergers And Acquisitions? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!