Rat Day AfternoonRat Day Afternoon (2003) Episode 004- Gary the Rat Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 205 times total.
- Gary the Rat Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Grammnet Productions
- Distributed by: Viacom International
- Cartoon Characters: Gary Milford Andrews, Johnny Horatio Bugz, Boots the Cat, Douglas “Bud” Sternberger, Truman Theodore Pinkscale, Jackson Buford Harrison.
- Voice Actors: Kelsey Grammer, Robb Cullen, Spencer Garrett, Billy Gardell.
- Produced By Rob Cullen, Mark Cullen, Kelsey Grammer.
- Written By Rob Cullen, Mark Cullen.
- First Aired on July 10, 2003.
- Originally Aired on SpikeTV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
Gary is forced to mentor Mr. Harrison's son, Scott, a tattooed and pierced slacker who works in the mailroom. Scott decides to holdup a bank in order to get his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
During the opening sequence just after Gary turns into a rat, he looks into a mirror. In episodes 1-8 he then says, "Gary the Rat, shit." Starting in episode 9 he instead says, "Gary the Rat, this... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Rat Day Afternoon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!