Divide And ConquerDivide And Conquer (2003) Season 1 Episode 385-903- Teen Titans Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 652 times total.
- Teen Titans Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Cartoon Network Studios, Lotto Animation, Dongwoo Animation Co., Ltd., DR Movie Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire, Raven, Slade, Plasmus, Cinderblock.
- Voice Actors: Scott Menville, Hynden Walch, Khary Payton, Tara Strong, Greg Cipes, Ron Perlman, Dee Bradley Baker, Dee Bradley Baker.
- Directed By Michael Chang, Ciro Nieli, Alex Soto.
- Produced By Glen Murakami, Linda M. Steiner, Bruce Timm, Sander Schwartz, Kimberly Smith.
- Written By David Slack, Amy Wolfram, Rob Hoegee, Adam Beechen, Tom Pugsley, Greg Klein, Rick Copp, Marv Wolfman.
- Music: Lolita Ritmanis, Andy Sturmer, Puffy AmiYumi.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Illya Cano.
- First Aired on August 02, 2003. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Cyborg quits the Teen Titans after getting into an argument with Robin, and allowing Cinderblock to escape. Cinderblock returns to his mysterious boss Slade with his prize: a sleeping inmate who becomes the monstrous Plasmus whenever he... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Scenes of the Titans' initial battle with Plasmus were used to promote the show during a Kids WB sneak preview months earlier. Cinderblock never appeared in the comics, he was created for the series. This is a Robin & Cyborg episode. This... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Divide And Conquer. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Divide And Conquer? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!