Final ExamFinal Exam (2003) Season 1 Episode 385?901- Teen Titans Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 15 times this month, and 2048 times total.
- Teen Titans Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Warner Bros. Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Cartoon Network Studios, Lotto Animation, Dongwoo Animation Co., Ltd., DR Movie Co., Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Robin, Cyborg, Beast Boy, Starfire, Raven, Headmistress, Slade, Gizmo, Jinx, Mammoth.
- Voice Actors: Scott Menville, Hynden Walch, Khary Payton, Tara Strong, Greg Cipes, Andrea Ramano, Ron Perlman, Lauren Tom; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Michael Chang, Ciro Nieli, Alex Soto.
- Produced By Glen Murakami, Linda M. Steiner, Bruce Timm, Sander Schwartz, Kimberly Smith.
- Written By David Slack, Amy Wolfram, Rob Hoegee, Adam Beechen, Tom Pugsley, Greg Klein, Rick Copp, Marv Wolfman.
- Music: Lolita Ritmanis, Andy Sturmer, Puffy AmiYumi.
- Editor: Joe Gall, Illya Cano.
- First Aired on July 19, 2003. (more air dates ...)
- Originally Aired on Cartoon Network (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Gizmo, Mammoth and Jinx- members of the H.I.V.E. Academy- try to make an impression on Slade by taking out the Titans. This forces the Titans to learn how to work together in order to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Sneak peek of this seiries aired on Kids WB on Saturday, May 3, 2003. The H.I.V.E. stands for the Heirarchy of International Vengence and Extermination. Also, the H.I.V.E. was a group for criminal scientists. The second incarnation had a... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Final Exam. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Final Exam? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!