Heroes And VillainsHeroes And Villains (2003) Season 1 Episode 106- Spider-Man Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 1524 times total.
- Spider-Man Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 3D CG Animation
- Sony Pictures Television.
- Animation Studio: Mainframe Entertainment, Inc.
- Cartoon Characters: Peter Parker/Spider-Man, Mary Jane Watson, Harry Osborn, Officer Barr, Male Oscorp Exec, Policeman, Oscorp Executive, Head Protester, Alison Tomita, Louis Wyler/Turbo Jet, Professor Williams, Jolenna.
- Voice Actors: Neil Patrick Harris, Lisa Loeb, Ian Ziering, Edward Asner, Victor Brandt, Clancy Brown, Jane Lynch, Karen Maruyama, SuChin Pak; Full Voice Cast ...
- Produced By Marsha Griffin, Morgan Gendel, Brian Michael Bendis, Avi Arad, Rick Ungar, Stan Lee, Gio Corsi, Shea K. Wageman, Scott Thoelke; more Producers ...
- Animated By Scott Baltjes, Colin Beadle, Chris Cairnes, Doug Calvert, Francis Cardeno, Kenneth Chan, Scott Farquhar, Shona Galbraith, Christina Roodenburg, Chris Buckley, Colleen Morton; more Animators ...
- Written By Morgan Gendel, Brian Michael Bendis.
- Editor: Bruce A. King, Jose Gonzales Jr., Myra Owyang, Johanne Reyes, Edison Yu; more Editors ...
- First Aired on August 22, 2003.
- Originally Aired on MTV.
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Adjacent to Empire State University, The Villeroy Towers, an urban high-rise tenement, is slated for destruction, and the tenants have allied with ESU's student... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series marks the first time ever that "Spider-Man" would be 3-D animated.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Heroes And Villains" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Heroes And Villains? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!