Latin LosersLatin Losers (1977) - Undercover Elephant Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 326 times total.
- Undercover Elephant Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Undercover Elephant, Loud Mouse, Chief.
- Voice Actors: Daws Butler, Bob Hastings, Michael Bell, Tommy Cook, Regis Cordic, Susan Davis, Joan Gerber, Joyce Mancini, Chuck McCann, Allan Melvin; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Charles Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joesph Barbera, Alex Lovy, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Ed Barge, Sue Beak, O. E. Callahan, Rudy Cataldi, Geoff Collins, Ed De Mattia, Rodney D'Silva, Peter Eastment, Marcia Fertig, Mark Glamack, Gerald Grabner, Fred Hellmich; more Animators ...
- Written By Richard Albrecht, Tony Benedict, Dick Conway, Lee Davenport, Ralph Goodman, Chris Jenkyns, Casey Keller, Glenn Leopold, Marty Murphy; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Earl Bennett, Peter Jennings, Ben Hendricks Jr., Denise Horta, Eileen Horta, Sam Horta; more Editors ...
- First Aired on October 15, 1977.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 4:30 minutes.
- Season: 1
This show was about an Elephant who worked for a detective agency and tried to use disguises which never seemed to work all that well.
Cartoon Production Information:
This was a segment on the C.B. Bears show.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Latin Losers. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Latin Losers? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!