Let Sleeping Giants LieLet Sleeping Giants Lie (1989) Season 5 Episode 5X01-B- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 673 times total.
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation Japan, Inc.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Gruffi Gummi, Toadwart, Sir Tuxford, Grammi Gummi, Sunni Gummi, Tummi Gummi, Cubbi Gummi, Gad, Zook, Ogres, Duke Igthorn, Doctor Dexter, Zummi Gummi.
- Voice Actors: Corey Burton, Brian Cummings, June Foray, Katie Leigh, Lorenzo Music, Noelle North, Will Ryan, Michael Rye, Andre Stojka; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By David Block.
- Produced By David Block, Rich Fogel, Mark Seidenberg, Barbara Ebel.
- Written By Rich Fogel, Mark Seidenberg.
- Music: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker, Silversher and Silversher.
- Editor: Rich Harrison, Robert S. Birchard, David Lynch, Craig Paulsen.
- First Aired on September 09, 1989.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 5
Sunni and Cubbi deliver a potion to keep a giant asleep.
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's first foray into Saturday morning was The Gummi Bears, a half-hour adventure series about a charming sextet of anthropomorphic, medieval bears. In a unique move for the time, the cartoon... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Let Sleeping Giants Lie. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Let Sleeping Giants Lie? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!