A Gummi Is A Gummi's Best FriendA Gummi Is A Gummi's Best Friend (1989) Season 5 Episode 5X06-B- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 460 times total.
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation Japan, Inc.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Cavin, Sunni Gummi, Cubbi Gummi, Princess Calla, Tummi Gummi, Gruffi Gummi, Toadwart, Grammi Gummi, Zummi Gummi, Gusto, Arte Deco, Sir Tuxford, Bane, Gregor, Duke Igthorn, Sir Thornberry.
- Voice Actors: Corey Burton, Hamilton Camp, June Foray, Katie Leigh, Tress MacNeille, Noelle North, Rob Paulsen, Michael Rye; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By David Block.
- Produced By David Block, Rich Fogel, Mark Seidenberg, Barbara Ebel.
- Written By Rich Fogel, Mark Seidenberg.
- Music: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker, Silversher and Silversher.
- Editor: Rich Harrison, Robert S. Birchard, David Lynch, Craig Paulsen.
- First Aired on October 14, 1989.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 5
Gruffi Gummi, King Jean-Claude, Grammi Gummi, Sunni Gummi, Lady Bane, Cubbi Gummi, Princess Calla, Gusto Gummi, King Gregor, Zummi Gummi
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's first foray into Saturday morning was The Gummi Bears, a half-hour adventure series about a charming sextet of anthropomorphic, medieval bears. In a unique move for the time, the cartoon was based not on a comic strip, plush doll, or series... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Gummi Is A Gummi's Best Friend. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Gummi Is A Gummi's Best Friend? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!