Never Give A Gummi An Even BreakNever Give A Gummi An Even Break (1990) Season 6 Episode 6X08- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 381 times total.
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation Japan, TMS Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Gruffi Gummi, Toadwort, Sir Victor Igthorn, Gritty, Sir Tuxford, Zummi Gummi, Sir Thornberry, Grammi Gummi, Buddy, Sunni Gummi, Lady Bane, Cavin, Troggles, Ursa, Tummi Gummi, Cubbi Gummi, Princess Calla, Berrybowum, Gusto Gummi, Gad, Zook, Unwin, Ogres, Sir Gawain, Duke Igthorn, King Gregor, Cavin.
- Voice Actors: Corey Burton, William Callaway, Peter Cullen, Brian Cummings, Jim Cummings, Walker Edmiston, June Foray, Dana Hill, Katie Leigh; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Arthur Vitello.
- Produced By Arthur Vitello, Tom Ruzicka, Kent Holaday.
- Written By Jymn Magon.
- Music: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker, Silversher and Silversher.
- Editor: Willy R. Allen, Robert S. Birchard, Shelley Brown, Robert A. Martel.
- First Aired on October 30, 1990.
- Originally Released in Syndication.
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 6
Grammi finds a fake Gummi that is running a sideshow scam.
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's first foray into Saturday morning was The Gummi Bears, a half-hour adventure series about a charming sextet of anthropomorphic, medieval bears. In a unique move for the time, the cartoon... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Never Give A Gummi An Even Break. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Never Give A Gummi An Even Break? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!