The Chinese Word For HorseThe Chinese Word For Horse (1979)
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 532 times total.
- Traditional Animation
- Voice Actors: Jim Cranmer.
- Directed By Kate Canning.
- Produced By Peter Jacques.
- Animated By Anna Brockett, Peter Tupy, Kate Canning.
- Written By John Lewis.
- Awards: BAFTA Film Award, Best Short Fictional Film, 1978.
- Music: Dixie Dean.
- Originally Released in Unknown Tag: 'Est_Date' (Estimate).
- United Kingdom
In Chinese, the ideogram for "horse" looks, in fact, like a horse. And the word for "forest" looks like a stylized tree.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Chinese Word For Horse? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!