A Gummi A Day Keeps The Doctor AwayA Gummi A Day Keeps The Doctor Away (1989) Season 5 Episode 5X01-A- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 986 times total.
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation Japan, TMS Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Gruffi Gummi, Toadwart, Sir Tuxford, Grammi Gummi, Sunni Gummi, Tummi Gummi, Cubbi Gummi, Gad, Zook, Ogres, Duke Igthorn, Doctor Dexter, Zummi Gummi.
- Voice Actors: Corey Burton, Brian Cummings, June Foray, Katie Leigh, Lorenzo Music, Noelle North, Will Ryan, Michael Rye, Andre Stojka; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Arthur Vitello.
- Produced By David Block, Rich Fogel, Mark Seidenberg, Barbara Ebel.
- Written By Rich Fogel, Mark Seidenberg.
- Music: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker, Silversher and Silversher.
- Editor: Rich Harrison, Robert S. Birchard, David Lynch, Craig Paulsen.
- First Aired on September 09, 1989.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 5X01-A
- Season: 5
Tummi puts some gummiberry juice into a traveling doctor's potion.
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's first foray into Saturday morning was The Gummi Bears, a half-hour adventure series about a charming sextet of anthropomorphic, medieval bears. In a unique move for the time, the cartoon was based not on a comic strip, plush doll, or series... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Gummi A Day Keeps The Doctor Away. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Gummi A Day Keeps The Doctor Away? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!