Gummi's At SeaGummi's At Sea (1988) Season 4 Episode 4X10- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 16 times this month, and 832 times total.
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation Japan, TMS Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Gruffi Gummi, Toadwart, Grammi Gummi, Sunni Gummi, Tummi Gummi, Cubbi Gummi, Gusto Gummi, Gad, Zook, Ogres, Duke Igthorn, King Gregor, Zummi Gummi.
- Voice Actors: Corey Burton, June Foray, Katie Leigh, Lorenzo Music, Noelle North, Rob Paulsen, Will Ryan, Michael Rye, Paul Winchell.
- Directed By Arthur Vitello.
- Produced By Arthur Vitello, Tom Ruzicka, Kent Holaday.
- Written By Jymn Magon.
- Music: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker, Silversher and Silversher.
- Editor: Willy R. Allen, Robert S. Birchard, Shelley Brown, Robert A. Martel.
- First Aired on November 12, 1988.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
- Season: 4
Igthorn steals a Gummi submarine and Tummi earns some respect by foiling Duke Igthorn's plans.
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's first foray into Saturday morning was The Gummi Bears, a half-hour adventure series about a charming sextet of anthropomorphic, medieval bears. In a unique move for the time, the cartoon... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Gummi's At Sea" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gummi's At Sea? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!