Good Neighbor GummiGood Neighbor Gummi (1988) Season 4 Episode 4X08-B- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 512 times total.
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation Japan, TMS Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Gruffi Gummi, Sir Tuxford, Grammi Gummi, Sunni Gummi, Cavin, Tummi Gummi, Cubbi Gummi, Princess Calla, Gusto Gummi, Unwin, King Gregor, Zummi Gummi, Kerwin the Conqueror.
- Voice Actors: Corey Burton, Brian Cummings, June Foray, Katie Leigh, Jason Marsden, Lorenzo Music, Noelle North, Rob Paulsen, Will Ryan, Michael Rye; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Arthur Vitello.
- Produced By Arthur Vitello, Tom Ruzicka, Kent Holaday.
- Written By Jymn Magon.
- Music: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker, Silversher and Silversher.
- Editor: Willy R. Allen, Robert S. Birchard, Shelley Brown, Robert A. Martel.
- First Aired on October 29, 1988.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 4
Gruffi learns that it's OK to ask for help.
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's first foray into Saturday morning was The Gummi Bears, a half-hour adventure series about a charming sextet of anthropomorphic, medieval bears. In a unique move for the time, the cartoon... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Good Neighbor Gummi" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Good Neighbor Gummi? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!