The Knights Of GummadoonThe Knights Of Gummadoon (1987) Season 3 Episode 3X07- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 895 times total.
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation Japan, TMS Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Gruffi Gummi, Toadwart, Artie Deco, Sir Gumlittle, Sir Plucky, Cavin, Grammi Gummi, Councillor Wooddale, Sunni Gummi, Tummi Gummi, Councillor Berrybowum, Gusto Gummi, Sir Blastus, Gad, Zook, Ogres, Knight of Gummadoon, Duke Igthorn, Zummi Gummi, Cubbi Gummi.
- Voice Actors: Corey Burton, Brian Cummings, Jim Cummings, David Faustino, June Foray, Katie Leigh, Lorenzo Music, Alan Oppenheimer, Rob Paulsen, Will Ryan; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Arthur Vitello.
- Produced By Arthur Vitello, Tom Ruzicka, Kent Holaday.
- Written By Jymn Magon.
- Music: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker, Silversher and Silversher.
- Editor: Willy R. Allen, Robert S. Birchard, Shelley Brown, Robert A. Martel.
- First Aired on October 24, 1987.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
- Episode Number: 3X07
- Season: 3
The ancient city of Gummadoon appears for a day, and Cubbi and Cavin repel Igthorn's attack.
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's first foray into Saturday morning was The Gummi Bears, a half-hour adventure series about a charming sextet of anthropomorphic, medieval bears. In a unique move for the time, the cartoon was based not on a comic strip, plush doll, or series... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Knights Of Gummadoon. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Knights Of Gummadoon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!