If I Were YouIf I Were You (1987) Season 3 Episode 3X02-A- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 433 times total.
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation Japan, TMS Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Gruffi Gummi, Toadwart, Sir Tuxford, Grammi Gummi, Sunni Gummi, Marzipan, Knight, Royal Chef, Tummi Gummi, Cubbi Gummi, Princess Calla, Gad, Zook, Ogres, Duke Igthorn, King Gregor, Malsinger, Zummi Gummi.
- Voice Actors: Corey Burton, Brian Cummings, June Foray, Katie Leigh, Tress MacNeille, Chuck McCann, Lorenzo Music, Noelle North, Will Ryan, Michael Rye; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Arthur Vitello.
- Produced By Arthur Vitello, Tom Ruzicka, Kent Holaday.
- Written By Jymn Magon.
- Music: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker, Silversher and Silversher.
- Editor: Willy R. Allen, Robert S. Birchard, Shelley Brown, Robert A. Martel.
- First Aired on September 19, 1987.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 3
Igthorn and Tummi switch bodies on Tummi's birthday.
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's first foray into Saturday morning was The Gummi Bears, a half-hour adventure series about a charming sextet of anthropomorphic, medieval bears. In a unique move for the time, the cartoon was based not on a comic strip, plush doll, or series... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of If I Were You. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about If I Were You? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!