For Whom The Spell HoldsFor Whom The Spell Holds (1986) Season 2 Episode 2X06- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 511 times total.
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation Japan, TMS Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Gruffi Gummi, Grammi Gummi, Sunni Gummi, Tummi Gummi, Cubbi Gummi, Zorlock, Zummi Gummi.
- Voice Actors: Corey Burton, June Foray, Katie Leigh, Lorenzo Music, Noelle North, Lennie Weinrib, Paul Winchell.
- Directed By Arthur Vitello.
- Produced By Arthur Vitello, Tom Ruzicka, Kent Holaday.
- Written By Jymn Magon.
- Music: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker, Silversher and Silversher.
- Editor: Willy R. Allen, Robert S. Birchard, Shelley Brown, Robert A. Martel.
- First Aired on October 18, 1986.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
- Season: 2
Zummi experiments with advanced magic and gets himself into trouble.
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's first foray into Saturday morning was The Gummi Bears, a half-hour adventure series about a charming sextet of anthropomorphic, medieval bears. In a unique move for the time, the cartoon was based not on a comic strip, plush doll, or series... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of For Whom The Spell Holds. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about For Whom The Spell Holds? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!