The Crimson AvengerThe Crimson Avenger (1986) Season 2 Episode 2X04- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 420 times total.
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation Japan, TMS Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Gruffi Gummi, Erwillian, Henchman, Sir Tuxford, Prisoner, Town Crier, Grammi Gummi, Fat Woman, Shopwoman, Woman, Cavin, Sunni Gummi, Young Woman, Tummi Gummi, Knight, Cubbi Gummi, Princess Calla, Henchman, Knight, King Gregor, Old Man, Fat Man, Zummi Gummi.
- Voice Actors: Corey Burton, Roger C. Carmel, June Foray, Brett Johnson, Katie Leigh, Lorenzo Music, Noelle North, Will Ryan, Michael Rye; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Arthur Vitello.
- Produced By Arthur Vitello, Tom Ruzicka, Kent Holaday.
- Written By Jymn Magon.
- Music: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker, Silversher and Silversher.
- Editor: Willy R. Allen, Robert S. Birchard, Shelley Brown, Robert A. Martel.
- First Aired on October 04, 1986.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
- Season: 2
Cubbi's first appearance as his alter ego the Crimson Avenger.
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's first foray into Saturday morning was The Gummi Bears, a half-hour adventure series about a charming sextet of anthropomorphic, medieval bears. In a unique move for the time, the cartoon was based not on a comic strip, plush doll, or series... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Crimson Avenger. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Crimson Avenger? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!