Up, Up, And AwayUp, Up, And Away (1986) Season 2 Episode 2X01- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 483 times total.
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation Japan, TMS Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Gruffi Gummi, Toadwart, Sir Tuxford, Chummi Gummi, Grammi Gummi, Cavin, Sunni Gummi, Tummi Gummi, Guard, Cubbi Gummi, Princess Calla, Unwin, Ogres, Duke Igthorn, King Gregor, Zummi Gummi.
- Voice Actors: Corey Burton, Roger C. Carmel, Jim Cummings, June Foray, Brett Johnson, Katie Leigh, Lorenzo Music, Noelle North, Will Ryan, Michael Rye; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Arthur Vitello.
- Produced By Arthur Vitello, Tom Ruzicka, Kent Holaday.
- Written By Jymn Magon.
- Music: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker, Silversher and Silversher.
- Editor: Willy R. Allen, Robert S. Birchard, Shelley Brown, Robert A. Martel.
- First Aired on September 13, 1986.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
- Season: 2
Cubbi wants to go across the ocean with Chummi to meet the great Gummies and become a knight.
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's first foray into Saturday morning was The Gummi Bears, a half-hour adventure series about a charming sextet of anthropomorphic, medieval bears. In a unique move for the time, the cartoon... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Up, Up, And Away? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!