Over The River And Through The TrollsOver The River And Through The Trolls (1986) Season 2 Episode 2X03-B- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 4 times this month, and 413 times total.
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation Japan, TMS Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Gruffi Gummi, Toadwart, Trolls, Sir Tuxford, Charm Teacher, Grammi Gummi, Cavin, Sunni Gummi, Tummi Gummi, Coach Driver, Cubbi Gummi, Princess Calla, Unwin, Gad, Zook, Ogres, Duke Igthorn, King Gregor, Zummi Gummi, Sir Gawain.
- Voice Actors: Corey Burton, Roger C. Carmel, June Foray, Brett Johnson, Katie Leigh, Lorenzo Music, Noelle North, Will Ryan, Michael Rye; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Arthur Vitello.
- Produced By Arthur Vitello, Tom Ruzicka, Kent Holaday.
- Written By Jymn Magon.
- Music: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker, Silversher and Silversher.
- Editor: Willy R. Allen, Robert S. Birchard, Shelley Brown, Robert A. Martel.
- First Aired on September 27, 1986.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Episode Number: 2X03-B
- Season: 2
Trolls try to hijack a shipment of gold protected by Sir Gawain.
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's first foray into Saturday morning was The Gummi Bears, a half-hour adventure series about a charming sextet of anthropomorphic, medieval bears. In a unique move for the time, the cartoon was based not on a comic strip, plush doll, or series... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Over The River And Through The Trolls. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Over The River And Through The Trolls? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!