For A Few Sovereigns MoreFor A Few Sovereigns More (1986) Season 2 Episode 2X02-A- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 383 times total.
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation Japan, TMS Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Gruffi Gummi, Toadwart, Flint Shrubwood, Grammi Gummi, Sunni Gummi, Tummi Gummi, Cubbi Gummi, Duke Igthorn, King Gregor, Zummi Gummi, Gad, Zook, Ogres.
- Voice Actors: Corey Burton, June Foray, Katie Leigh, Lorenzo Music, Noelle North, Michael Rye, Paul Winchell, Will Ryan.
- Directed By Arthur Vitello.
- Produced By Arthur Vitello, Tom Ruzicka, Kent Holaday.
- Written By Jymn Magon.
- Music: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker, Silversher and Silversher.
- Editor: Willy R. Allen, Robert S. Birchard, Shelley Brown, Robert A. Martel.
- First Aired on September 20, 1986.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 2
Igthorn hires a mercenary to find and capture a Gummi bear and ends up being the one that is hunted.
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's first foray into Saturday morning was The Gummi Bears, a half-hour adventure series about a charming sextet of anthropomorphic, medieval bears. In a unique move for the time, the cartoon... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about For A Few Sovereigns More? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!