What You See Is MeWhat You See Is Me (1985) Season 1 Episode 1X11-A- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 494 times total.
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation Japan, Inc.
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Cavin, Gruffi, Toadwart, Arte Deco, Sir Tuxford, Grammi Gummi, Sunni Gummi, Tummi Gummi, Cubbi Gummi, Princess Calla, King Gregor, Duke Igthorn, Zummi Gummi, Trina, Ogres, Gruffi Gummi, Toadwart, Zummi Gummi.
- Voice Actors: Jason Marsden, Corey Burton, Brian Cummings, June Foray, Katie Leigh, Lorenzo Music, Noelle North, Michael Rye, Jim Cummings; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Arthur Vitello.
- Produced By Arthur Vitello, Tom Ruzicka, Kent Holaday.
- Written By Jymn Magon.
- Music: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker, Silversher and Silversher.
- Editor: Willy R. Allen, Robert S. Birchard, Shelley Brown, Robert A. Martel.
- First Aired on November 23, 1985.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
Tummi meets a new human friend who teaches him about self-reliance.
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's first foray into Saturday morning was The Gummi Bears, a half-hour adventure series about a charming sextet of anthropomorphic, medieval bears. In a unique move for the time, the cartoon was based not on a comic strip, plush doll, or series... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of What You See Is Me. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about What You See Is Me? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!