And Now For Something Completely DifferentAnd Now For Something Completely Different (1971) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 22 times this month, and 378 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Traditional Animation
- Kettledrum Films, Playboy Productions Inc., Monty Python Pictures Limited, Columbia Pictures Corporation, Lownes, GSF
- Distributed by: Columbia Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: Brother, British Pedestrian, Mr. Harrison, Sergeant-Major, "Hell's Grannies" Policeman, Jimmy Blankensop, Sir Edward Ross, Letter Writer, Oliver St. John Mollusk, Announcer, Hungarian Man, Self-Defence Teacher, Sir George Head, Policeman, Interviewer, Mr. Praline, Christopher Columbus, Mungo the Cook, Bank Robber, Vocational Guidance Counselor, Vivian Smith Smythe Smith, Prosecutor, Marriage Counselor, Arthur Nudge, "Hell's Grannies" Analyst, Arthur Wilson, Arthur Wilson Two, Nightclub Emcee, Linkman, Restaurant Manager, Lingerie Shop Owner, Fairy Godmother, Rita Fairbanks, Simon Zinc Trumpet Harris, Stage Manager, Tobacconist, Second Hungarian Man, Squire, Flasher, Mouse Organist Ken Ewing, Fat Soldier, Waiter, Nude Organist, Brian, Nigel Incubator Jones, Man with Tape Recorder, Phrasebook Author, Arthur Pewtey, Lost His Wallet, Milkman, Ernest Scribbler, Bevis (Pet Shop Employee, Lumberjack), Headwaiter Gilberto, Herbert Anchovy, Gervais Brookhamster, Self-Defence Nun, Self-Defence Students, Uncle Sam, Crelm Announcer, Shrill Petrol Announcer, Caterpillar Man, Sign Holder, Dierdre Pewtey, Storyteller, Milkman Collector, Elsbeth, Best Girl, Restaurant Patrons, Generals, Accountants (Falling Past the Window), Tenants, Winston Churchill, Adolf Hitler, King George VI, Richard Nixon, Queen Elizabeth II.
- Voice Actors: Graham Chapman.
- Directed By Terry Gilliam, Ian MacNaughton, Douglas Hermes.
- Produced By Patricia Casey, Victor Lownes, David Gil.
- Animated By Terry Gilliam.
- Written By Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Terry Gilliam, Eric Idle, Terry Jones, Michael Palin.
- Music: Douglas Gamley, John Philip Sousa, Richard Wagner.
- Editor: Thom Noble, Peppa Fairfax.
- Originally Released in Unknown Tag: 'Est_Date' (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 88 minutes.
- United Kingdom
The first feature film by the Monty Python gang, featuring some of the funniest skits from their TV show "Monty Python's Flying Circus." Lots of laughs, chuckles,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Live action with cutout animated sequences by Terry Gilliam. Adapted from sketches used in the BBC Television series "Monty Python's Flying Circus." This film, shot between the first and second seasons... (more)
Additional Cartoon Pictures:
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "And Now For Something Completely Different" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about And Now For Something Completely Different? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!