Lucy Must Be Traded, Charlie BrownLucy Must Be Traded, Charlie Brown (2003) Animated Cartoon Special
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 313 times total.
- Animated TV SpecialCartoonTelevisionSpecialCartoon
- Lee Mendelson-Bill Melendez Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Charlie Brown, Lucy, Linus, Sally.
- Produced By Lee Mendelson.
- Animated By Bill Melendez, Larry Leichliter.
- Music: Vince Guaraldi, David Benoit.
Arranged and Performed by David Benoit; more Musicians ...
- Originally Released on August 29, 2003.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
It's the start of yet another baseball season. Charlie Brown, the manager of a losing team, hopes that Lucy will not sign up to play. He and Linus believe that she's the worst player in the history of the game, and that her terrible performance in right field is... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Executive director Lee Mendelson said that the concept for this special came shortly before Charles Schulz's death, when the cartoonist asked him why Charlie Brown could never win a baseball game. Mendelson guessed that it was because batters... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Lucy Must Be Traded, Charlie Brown. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Lucy Must Be Traded, Charlie Brown? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!