Two FacesTwo Faces (1968)
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 452 times total.
- Traditional Animation
- Alison de Vere
- Cartoon Characters: Two Heads.
- Voice Actors: William Abney.
- Directed By Alison de Vere.
- Produced By Alison de Vere.
- Animated By Alison de Vere.
- Written By Alison de Vere.
- Music: Derrick Newman.
- Editor: Gordon Grimward.
- Originally Released in December of 1968 (Estimate).
- United Kingdom
An image of two heads describes subjectively a meeting and a parting.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Two Faces. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Two Faces? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!