Gummi In A Strange LandGummi In A Strange Land (1985) Season 1 Episode 1X12-B- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 737 times total.
- Disney's Adventures of the Gummi Bears Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation.
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Animation Japan, TMS Entertainment
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Cavin, Sunni Gummi, Cubbi Gummi, Princess Calla, Tummi Gummi, Bubbles, Gruffi Gummi, Sir Tuxford, Toadwart, Grammi Gummi, Zummi Gummi, Slumber Sprite, King Gregor, Duke Igthorn, Sir Thornberry, Ogres.
- Voice Actors: Christian Jacobs, Katie Leigh, Noelle North, Lorenzo Music, Bill Scott, June Foray, Paul Winchell, Michael Rye, Walker Edmiston; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Arthur Vitello.
- Produced By Arthur Vitello, Tom Ruzicka, Kent Holaday.
- Written By Jymn Magon.
- Music: Thomas Chase, Steve Rucker, Silversher and Silversher.
- Editor: Willy R. Allen, Robert S. Birchard, Shelley Brown, Robert A. Martel.
- First Aired on November 30, 1985.
- Originally Aired on NBC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 11 minutes.
- Season: 1
A slumber sprite puts Gruffi to sleep.
Cartoon Production Information:
Disney's first foray into Saturday morning was The Gummi Bears, a half-hour adventure series about a charming sextet of anthropomorphic, medieval bears. In a unique move for the time, the cartoon was based not on a comic strip, plush doll, or series... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Gummi In A Strange Land. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Gummi In A Strange Land? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!