QuodlibetQuodlibet (1968) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 11 times this month, and 284 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Biographic Films
- Cartoon Characters: Little Man.
- Directed By Nancy Hanna, Vera Linnecar.
- Produced By Nancy Hanna, Vera Linnecar.
- Animated By Nancy Hanna, Vera Linnecar.
- Written By Nancy Hanna, Vera Linnecar.
- Editor: Keith Learner.
- Originally Released in December of 1968 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- United Kingdom
A little man is running. He goes through a variety of expressions- laughing, frightened, tearful- but never stops running.
Cartoon Production Information:
This studio used to be the Biographic Cartoon Films, but changed its name to Biographic Films after Bob Godfrey left in 1964 to set up his own studio, Bob Godfrey... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Quodlibet. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Quodlibet? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!