The AppleThe Apple (1959)
This page has been viewed 24 times this month, and 525 times total.
- Traditional Animation
- TV Cartoons
- Distributed by: Connoisseur
- Cartoon Characters: Man.
- Directed By George Dunning.
- Produced By George Dunning.
- Animated By Alan Ball, Jack Stokes, Bill Sewell, Mike Stuart, Charlie Jenkins, Tony Gearty.
- Written By Stan Hayward.
- Awards: British Film Academy Award Winner, Best Animated Film, 1963, Special Mention, Short Film, Animation, Locarno International Film Festival, 1962.
- Music: Ernst Naser.
- Editor: Alex Rayment.
- Originally Released in December of 1959 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- United Kingdom
A humorous story of a man trying to reach an apple high in a tree.
Cartoon Production Information:
George Dunning drew his characters in simple outline, with the apple being the only colored object on the screen.
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this cartoon today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "The Apple" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Apple? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!