A Pest Of A PetA Pest Of A Pet (1985) Season 1 Episode 110- The Wuzzles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 445 times total.
- The Wuzzles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bumblelion, Eleroo, Hoppopotamus, Moosel, Rhinokey, Butterbear, Woolrus, Tycoon, Pandeaver, Piggypine, Koalakeet, Skowl, Croc, Flizard, Brat.
- Voice Actors: Brian Cummings, Henry Gibson, Joanne Worley, Bill Scott, Alan Oppenheimer, Kathy Helpie, Stan Freberg.
- Directed By Fred Wolf.
- Produced By Marc du Pontavice.
- Written By Mark Evanier.
- Music: Stephen Geyer.
- First Aired on November 16, 1985.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
When Rhinokey decides to play a trick during Hoppo's audition for the ballet 'The Dying Swanpig', the other Wuzzles manage to get a mockingbirddog to teach him a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Wuzzles were another band of tiny, adorable creatures with cute names who lived in a magical land. But what set these folks apart from your average Smurf or Monchichi was that each Wuzzle was... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of A Pest Of A Pet. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Pest Of A Pet? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!