Alternate Title: Lame DucksBrain Donors (Lame Ducks) (1992) Feature Length Theatrical Animated Film
This page has been viewed 2 times this month, and 1301 times total.
- Feature Length Animated FilmFeature
- Paramount Pictures, Zucker Brothers Productions
- Animation Studio: Will Vinton Productions
- Distributed by: Paramount Pictures
- Cartoon Characters: (Live-Action) Roland T. Flakfizer, Jacques, Rocco Melonchek, Roberto Volare, Lazlo, Alan Grant, Lisa Le Baron, Lillian Oglethorpe, Tina, Pedestrian, Paramedic, Rob, Laura, Kid, Father, Usherette, Woman with Program, L.A. Stage Manager, Security Guard Amundson, Janitor, Theatre Janitor, Good Morning Usher, Stage Hands, Messenger, Nurses, Doctor, Jailer, Precinct Cop, Cops, N.Y. Stage Manager, Singing Lobster Gram, Stuffy Patron, Dancer #1, N.Y. Conductor, L.A. Conductor, Chauffeur, Ballet Dancer.
- Voice Actors: (Live-Action) John Turturro, Bob Nelson, Mel Smith, George De La Pena, John Savident, Spike Alexander, Juliana Donald, Nancy Marchand; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Dennis Dugan.
- Written By Pat Proft, James Kevin McGuinness, George S. Kaufman, Morrie Ryskind.
- Music: Ira Newborn.
- Editor: Malcolm Campbell.
- Originally Released on April 17, 1992.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 76 minutes.
An outrageous comedy in the tradition of Abbott and Costello, the Three Stooges and the Reagan administration about a wealthy dowager who hires an attorney to help her fulfill her late husband's dream of founding a ballet company. The lunatic lawyer and his two... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
Animated opening and closing credits. Will Vinton Productions created the Claymation title sequence at the beginning of the film. Very loosely based on the Marx Brothers' classic "A Night at the Opera" (1935), "Brain Donors" is an homage to the work... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Brain Donors. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Brain Donors? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!