In The MoneyIn The Money (1985) Season 1 Episode 103- The Wuzzles Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 18 times this month, and 568 times total.
- The Wuzzles Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Walt Disney Television Animation
- Animation Studio: Walt Disney Television Animation
- Distributed by: Buena Vista Television
- Cartoon Characters: Bumblelion, Eleroo, Hoppopotamus, Moosel, Rhinokey, Butterbear, Woolrus, Tycoon, Pandeaver, Piggypine, Koalakeet, Skowl, Croc, Flizard, Brat.
- Voice Actors: Brian Cummings, Henry Gibson, Joanne Worley, Bill Scott, Alan Oppenheimer, Kathy Helpie, Stan Freberg.
- Directed By Fred Wolf.
- Produced By Marc du Pontavice.
- Written By Ken Koonce, Bob Rosenfarb, David Weimers.
- Music: Stephen Geyer.
- First Aired on September 28, 1985.
- Originally Aired on CBS-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
When Eleroo advises Bumblelion to make a wish when getting the biggest part of the wishbone, it means trouble for poor Rhinokey for losing two bank bags of money.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The Wuzzles were another band of tiny, adorable creatures with cute names who lived in a magical land. But what set these folks apart from your average Smurf or Monchichi was that each Wuzzle was... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about In The Money? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!