A Scary Night with A Snow Beast FrightA Scary Night with A Snow Beast Fright (1978) Season 1 Episode 111-3- The Scooby-Doo Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 30 times this month, and 1120 times total.
- The Scooby-Doo Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Professor Krueger, Baptiste.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Pat Stevens, Allan Melvin, Janet Waldo, Mickey Dolenz, Linda Huston, Virginia Gregg; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano, Nick Nichols.
- Produced By Don Jurwich, Alex Lovy, Art Scott, Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Ray Kelly, Rick Leon, Hicks Lokey, Ernesto Lopez, Tony Love, Ken Muse, Constantin Mustatea, Frank Nakielski, Margaret Nichols, Eduardo Olivares, Frank Onaitis, Margaret Parkes; more Animators ...
- Written By Neal Barbera, Haskell Barkin, Joe Bonaduce, Larz Bourne, Chuck Couch, Tom Dagenais, Lee Davenport, Orville Hampton, Andy Heyward, Mark Jones; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan, Dick Elliot.
- First Aired on September 15, 1978.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 21:01 minutes.
- Season: 1
An urgent summons from Professor Krueger sends our heroes to the North Pole where they find The Professor has been abducted by a giant Snow Beast, a living legend... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in the Night," did he know he would inspire the name for the longest-running cartoon on network TV? Probably not. Nonetheless, that Great Dane named Scooby-Doo (as... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Scary Night with A Snow Beast Fright? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!