The Warlock Of WimbledonThe Warlock Of Wimbledon (1978) Season 1 Episode 111-15- The Scooby-Doo Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 23 times this month, and 875 times total.
- The Scooby-Doo Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Jimmy Pelton, Anthos/Nick, Hound Of The Baskervilles.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Pat Stevens, Allan Melvin, Janet Waldo, Mickey Dolenz, Linda Huston, Virginia Gregg; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano, Nick Nichols.
- Produced By Don Jurwich, Alex Lovy, Art Scott, Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Ray Kelly, Rick Leon, Hicks Lokey, Ernesto Lopez, Tony Love, Ken Muse, Constantin Mustatea, Frank Nakielski, Margaret Nichols, Eduardo Olivares, Frank Onaitis, Margaret Parkes; more Animators ...
- Written By Neal Barbera, Haskell Barkin, Joe Bonaduce, Larz Bourne, Chuck Couch, Tom Dagenais, Lee Davenport, Orville Hampton, Andy Heyward, Mark Jones; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan, Dick Elliot.
- First Aired on August 12, 1978.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Jimmy Pelton, the famous teenage tennis pro, enlists the aid of the Scooby Doo gang to help him solve the mystery of an ancient druid: The Warlock Athos and his... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in the Night," did he know he would inspire the name for the longest-running cartoon on network TV? Probably not. Nonetheless, that Great Dane named Scooby-Doo (as... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Warlock Of Wimbledon? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!