A Creepy Tangle In The Bermuda TriangleA Creepy Tangle In The Bermuda Triangle (1978) Season 1 Episode 111-2- The Scooby-Doo Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 21 times this month, and 1197 times total.
- The Scooby-Doo Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Dr. Grimsley.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Pat Stevens, Allan Melvin, Janet Waldo, Mickey Dolenz, Linda Huston, Virginia Gregg; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano, Nick Nichols.
- Produced By William Hanna, Joseph Barbera, Iwao Takamoto, Alex Lovy.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, Fred Abranz, Hal Ambro, Frank Andrina, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Bob Bemiller, Bob Bransford, Oliver Callahan, Lars Calonius, Bill Carney, Bob Carr, Rudy Cataldi, Steve Clark; more Animators ...
- Written By Neal Barbera, Haskell Barkin, Joe Bonaduce, Larz Bourne, Chuck Couch, Tom Dagenais, Lee Davenport, Orville Hampton, Andy Heyward, Mark Jones; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan, Dick Elliot.
- First Aired on August 09, 1978.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Dr. Grimsley, head of The Weather Eye Project, uses his knowledge of flight plans over the Bermuda Triangle to hijack planes and fly them, via remote control, to... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in the Night," did he know he would inspire the name for the longest-running cartoon on network TV? Probably not. Nonetheless, that Great Dane named Scooby-Doo (as... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Creepy Tangle In The Bermuda Triangle? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!