A Highland Fling With A Monstrous ThingA Highland Fling With A Monstrous Thing (1978) Season 1 Episode 111-6- The Scooby-Doo Show Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 56 times this month, and 1174 times total.
- The Scooby-Doo Show Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Hanna-Barbera Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Aggie MacDuff, Finnian MacDuff, Loch Ness Monster.
- Voice Actors: Don Messick, Frank Welker, Heather North, Casey Kasem, Pat Stevens, Allan Melvin, Janet Waldo, Mickey Dolenz, Linda Huston, Virginia Gregg; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Ray Patterson, Carl Urbano, Nick Nichols.
- Produced By Don Jurwich, Alex Lovy, Art Scott, Joseph Barbera, William Hanna, Iwao Takamoto.
- Animated By Ed Aardal, Fred Abranz, Hal Ambro, Frank Andrina, Ed Barge, Tom Barnes, Bob Bemiller, Bob Bransford, Oliver Callahan, Lars Calonius, Bill Carney, Bob Carr, Rudy Cataldi, Steve Clark; more Animators ...
- Written By Neal Barbera, Haskell Barkin, Joe Bonaduce, Larz Bourne, Chuck Couch, Tom Dagenais, Lee Davenport, Orville Hampton, Andy Heyward, Mark Jones; more Writers ...
- Music: Hoyt Curtin, Paul DeKorte.
- Editor: Gil Iverson, Larry C. Cowan, Dick Elliot.
- First Aired on June 10, 1978.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
Aggie MacDuff, Velma's Scottish friend, calls for the gang to come to Loch Ness and help her solve the case of the bagpipe-playing ghost of her great-grandfather,... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This is the second time Scooby and the gang tangle with a phoney Loch Ness Monster, the first being the December 30, 1972 New Scooby-Doo Movie (its first season finale), The Loch Ness Mess (with... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Highland Fling With A Monstrous Thing? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!