Called UpCalled Up (1918) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 17 times this month, and 422 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Kineto Film Productions.
- Cartoon Characters: Slim, Pim, Old Bill, Kaiser, Willie, King.
- Directed By Leslie Dawson.
- Produced By Charles Urban.
- Animated By Leslie Dawson.
- Written By Leslie Dawson.
- Originally Released on November 10, 1918.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
- United Kingdom
Slim and Pim are two characters who run into misadventures in the Laurel and Hardy fashion.
Cartoon Production Information:
This was the first cartoon series released in Great Britain. Silent cartoon. Probably the last British cartoon of the First World War, this episode was released one day before the signing of the... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Called Up. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Called Up? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!