Old Manor HouseOld Manor House (1948) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 8 times this month, and 565 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- British Animated Productions
- Distributed by: Pathé
- Cartoon Characters: Bubble, Squeek, Colonel Rat.
- Directed By Harold F. Mack.
- Produced By George Moreno.
- Animated By Hugh Gladwish, Pam French, Jimmie Holt, H. Mack, Leslie Boyd, Fred Thompson.
- Written By George Moreno.
- Music: José Norman, Western Electric Recording.
- Originally Released in November of 1948 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- United Kingdom
Caught in a heavy storm, Bubble the cabbie and his taxi Squeek seek shelter in an abandoned mansion, home of Colonel Rat, who is determined to repel the intruders.... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This series of cartoons starred a taxi cab driver named Bubble and his anthropomorphic ("funny animal") taxi cab named Squeek.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Old Manor House. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Old Manor House? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!