How A Budget Is MadeHow A Budget Is Made (1914) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 13 times this month, and 225 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Barker Motion Photography
- Cartoon Characters: Lloyd George, Mangel Wurzel.
- Directed By F. Gandolphi.
- Produced By William George Barker.
- Animated By F. Gandolphi.
- Written By F. Gandolphi.
- Originally Released in May of 1914 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
- United Kingdom
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Sorry, we do not have a video of How A Budget Is Made. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about How A Budget Is Made? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!