Devon WheyDevon Whey (1950) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 356 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- G-B Animation, J Arthur Rank Company
- Animation Studio: David Hand Productions
- Distributed by: General Film Distributors Ltd.
- Voice Actors: Jon Pertwee, Ian Wallace.
- Directed By G. Henry Stringer.
- Produced By David Dodd Hand.
- Animated By Norman Abbey, Deryck Foster, Peter Jay, John Woodward, Brian Wared, Alan Gray, Andre Amstutz.
- Written By Nicholas Spargo, Graeme Phillips, Michael Bentine.
- Music: Henry Reed.
- Originally Released in February of 1950 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 7:59 minutes.
- United Kingdom
Vignettes telling a number of folk stories and about the people and products of the region. Stories include the adventures of sailors sailing about the world especially to South America and back to Devon. One story is about an abandoned village and the ghosts... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Sketchbook Fantasy," with still drawings and limited animation.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Devon Whey. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Devon Whey? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!