Canterbury RoadCanterbury Road (1949) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 10 times this month, and 295 times total.
- Theatrical ShortShort
- Traditional Animation
- G-B Animation, J Arthur Rank Company
- Animation Studio: David Hand Productions
- Distributed by: General Film Distributors Ltd.
- Cartoon Characters: Alfred, Nicholas, Pilgrims, Maiden, Lover, Wicked King, Titus, Alison.
- Directed By Brian O'Hanlon.
- Produced By David Dodd Hand.
- Written By Michael Bentine.
- Music: Henry Reed.
- Originally Released on December 09, 1949.
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Running Time: 8:15 minutes.
- United Kingdom
A book opens to tell a folk story of pilgrims. The reader finds the way to go back into the past through use of his imagination. He uses past experiences to create his impression of the story. The story is of two men who fall in love with the same girl. The girl... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
"Sketchbook Fantasy," with still drawings and limited animation.
Sorry, we do not have a video of Canterbury Road. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Canterbury Road? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!