The Mad Mummy MysteryThe Mad Mummy Mystery (1979) Episode 10-C (Episode Number)- 095-009- Rickety Rocket Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 321 times total.
- Rickety Rocket Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions.
- Cartoon Characters: Rickety Rocket, Cosmo, Splashdown, Sunstroke, Venus.
- Voice Actors: Al Fann, Jack Baker.
Additional Voices: Marlene Aragon, Keith Barbour, Daws Butler, Ruth Buzzi, Henry Corden, Danny Dark; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Rudy Larriva, Manuel Perez, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Jerry Eisenberg, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By James Davis, Daniel De La Vega, Lillian Evans, Gail Finkeldei, Frank Gonzales, Jeff Hall, John Howley, John Kimball, Norm McCabe, Frank Nakielski, Don Parmele, Bill Pratt; more Animators ...
- Music: Dean Elliott.
- Editor: Chip Yaras, Richard Allen.
- First Aired on November 24, 1979.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
Our kids are kidnapped while transporting an alien Mummy for a local university. The villains want to loot the tomb of King Astron and need the knowledge of the long dead Mummy to find it. The solution? Bring the Mummy back... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This segment was dropped from the show after the first season.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Mad Mummy Mystery. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mad Mummy Mystery? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!