The Mysterious Robot Critic CaperThe Mysterious Robot Critic Caper (1979) Episode 2-C (Episode Number)- 095-004- Rickety Rocket Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 462 times total.
- Rickety Rocket Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions.
- Cartoon Characters: Rickety Rocket, Cosmo, Splashdown, Sunstroke, Venus.
- Voice Actors: Al Fann, Jack Baker.
Additional Voices: Marlene Aragon, Keith Barbour, Daws Butler, Ruth Buzzi, Henry Corden, Danny Dark; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Rudy Larriva, Manuel Perez, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Jerry Eisenberg, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By James Davis, Daniel De La Vega, Lillian Evans, Gail Finkeldei, Frank Gonzales, Jeff Hall, John Howley, John Kimball, Norm McCabe, Frank Nakielski, Don Parmele, Bill Pratt; more Animators ...
- Music: Dean Elliott.
- Editor: Chip Yaras, Richard Allen.
- First Aired on September 29, 1979.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 22 minutes.
- Episode Number: 2-C (Episode Number).
Production Number: 095-004
A series of mystifying thefts of museum collections has led our gang to a top-hatted robot who uses a matter transformer to reduce the stolen objects and store them in his cane. The robot-critic is merely a disguise, however, for a... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
This segment was dropped from the show after the first season.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Mysterious Robot Critic Caper. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Mysterious Robot Critic Caper? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!