Who Do The VoodooWho Do The Voodoo (1979) Episode 7-D (Episode Number)- 010-034- Fangface Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 14 times this month, and 245 times total.
- Fangface Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- Traditional Animation
- Ruby-Spears Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Sherman Fangsworth/Fangface, Baby Fangs (Fangpuss), Biff, Puggsy, Kim.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker, Jerry Dexter, Susan Blu, Bart Braverman.
Additional Voices: Marlene Aragon, Keith Barbour, Daws Butler, Ruth Buzzi; Full Voice Cast ...
- Directed By Rudy Larriva, Manuel Perez, Charles Nichols.
- Produced By Jerry Eisenberg, Joe Ruby, Ken Spears.
- Animated By James Davis, Daniel De La Vega, Lillian Evans, Gail Finkeldei, Frank Gonzales, Jeff Hall, John Howley, John Kimball, Norm McCabe, Frank Nakielski, Don Parmele, Bill Pratt; more Animators ...
- Written By Norman Maurer, Mark Jones, Cliff Ruby, Elana Lesser.
- Music: Dean Elliott.
- Editor: Chip Yaras, Richard Allen.
- First Aired on November 03, 1979.
- Originally Aired on ABC-TV (USA).
- Running Time: 10:30 minutes.
Nigel Winslow helps Count Drako escape from prison by using Black Magic to change the Count into a Mist Monster. Once free, the monster searches for victims and... (more)
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Who Do The Voodoo? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!