The Sleeping BeautyThe Sleeping Beauty (1934) Theatrical Cartoon
This page has been viewed 6 times this month, and 469 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- JWT Productions
- Cartoon Characters: Princess, Prince, Witch.
- Directed By George Pal.
- Animated By George Pal.
- Music: Bela Radici, Louis Levy and His Orchestra.
- Originally Released in December of 1934 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- United Kingdom / The Netherlands
The ancient legend of the Sleeping Beauty and her Gallant Prince is told with a modern swing twist.
Cartoon Production Information:
Advertising cartoon for Philips Radio.
Reissued in black and white without the commercial message by DUK Films in July 1950.
Sorry, we do not have a video of The Sleeping Beauty. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about The Sleeping Beauty? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!