A Scooby-Doo Christmas
Alternate Title: Ho! Ho! Horrors!A Scooby-Doo Christmas (Ho! Ho! Horrors!) (2002) Season 1 Episode 10- What's New, Scooby-Doo? Cartoon Episode Guide
This page has been viewed 1 time this month, and 970 times total.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo? Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Animation Studio: DongWoo Animation Co Ltd., Lotto Animation, Wang Film Productions Co Ltd., Starburst Animation, Cuckoo's Nest Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Asa Buckwald, Tommy's Father, Sheriff Ellen Perkins, Tommy, Professor Higginson, Jeb, Headless Snowman.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker, Casey Kasem, Mindy Cohn, Grey DeLisle, James Belushi, Mark Hamill.
- Directed By Scott Jeralds.
- Produced By George Doty, Jim Krieg, Ed Scharlach, Chuck Sheetz, Joseph Barbera, Sander Schwartz, Kathy Page, Marge Dean.
- Written By Jonathan Collier, George Doty IV, James Krieg, Ed Scharlach.
- Music: Rich Dickerson, Gigi Meroni.
- First Aired on December 14, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The gang are on their way to Daphne's uncle's condo when the broken bridge forces them to stay the night in Winter Hallow, a small town that is being terrorized by the Headless Snowman, who for years has come and destroyed the chimneys of homes, forcing the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first new Scooby-Doo episodes to air in 12 years. This is also the first show since "Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo"(1979), to contain the gang in its original format: Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby-Doo. When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "A Scooby-Doo Christmas" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about A Scooby-Doo Christmas? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!