She Sees Sea Monsters at The Sea ShoreShe Sees Sea Monsters at The Sea Shore (2002) Season 1 Episode 9- What's New, Scooby-Doo? Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 5 times this month, and 1172 times total.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo? Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Animation Studio: DongWoo Animation Co Ltd., Lotto Animation, Wang Film Productions Co Ltd., Starburst Animation, Cuckoo's Nest Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Maura Ravenmane, Sea Monster, Charles "Crunchy" Granville, Fritz, Mr. Keenan, Sharky, Stink Yu.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker, Casey Kasem, Mindy Cohn, Grey DeLisle, Mimi Rogers, Jeff Bennett.
- Directed By Scott Jeralds, Joe Sichta.
- Produced By George Doty, Jim Krieg, Ed Scharlach, Chuck Sheetz, Joseph Barbera, Sander Schwartz, Kathy Page, Marge Dean.
- Written By Jim Krieg.
- Music: Rich Dickerson, Gigi Meroni.
- First Aired on November 30, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Episode Number: 9
- Season: 1
The gang head to the island of Faja Manu to relax at Daphne's father's time-share condo when they encounter the island spirit Moto Shandu. It seems that when he feels the island is threatened by visitors to the island, he takes revenge by sinking... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first new Scooby-Doo episodes to air in 12 years. This is also the first show since "Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo"(1979), to contain the gang in it's original format: Fred,... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "She Sees Sea Monsters at The Sea Shore" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about She Sees Sea Monsters at The Sea Shore? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!