Safari, So Good
Alternate Title: Safari, So Goodie!Safari, So Good (Safari, So Goodie!) (2002) Season 1 Episode 8- What's New, Scooby-Doo? Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 675 times total.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo? Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Animation Studio: DongWoo Animation Co Ltd., Lotto Animation, Wang Film Productions Co Ltd., Starburst Animation, Cuckoo's Nest Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Joan Goodfew, Honey Hunsecker, Henry Hunsecker, Dr. Joan Goodfew, Lloyd Mbuku, Cap N' Robbie, Safari Member, Native Bearer.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker, Casey Kasem, Mindy Cohn, Grey DeLisle, Jennifer Hale, Kevin Michael Richardson, Bumper Robinson.
- Directed By Tom Mazzocco.
- Produced By George Doty, Jim Krieg, Ed Scharlach, Chuck Sheetz, Joseph Barbera, Sander Schwartz, Kathy Page, Marge Dean.
- Written By Ed Scharlach.
- Music: Rich Dickerson, Gigi Meroni.
- First Aired on November 23, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
The gang is on safari in Africa, where they meet zoologist Joan Goodfew. According to her, the herds are thinning, and the animals seem to be vanishing. What is happening to the animals, could it be the... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first new Scooby-Doo episodes to air in 12 years. This is also the first show since "Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo"(1979), to contain the gang in its original format: Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby-Doo. When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "Safari, So Good" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Safari, So Good? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!