It's Mean, It's Green, It's The Mystery MachineIt's Mean, It's Green, It's The Mystery Machine (2002) Season 1 Episode 5- What's New, Scooby-Doo? Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 7 times this month, and 1008 times total.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo? Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Animation Studio: DongWoo Animation Co Ltd., Lotto Animation, Wang Film Productions Co Ltd., Starburst Animation, Cuckoo's Nest Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Flash Flannigan, Andy Dimwittie, Susan Dimwittie, Mandy Dimwittie, Murph the Mechanic, Randy Dimwittie, Andrew Dimwittie.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker, Casey Kasem, Mindy Cohn, Grey DeLisle, Kath Soucie, Lauren Tom, Roger Rose, Beng Spies, Larc Spies.
- Directed By Joe Sichta.
- Produced By George Doty, Jim Krieg, Ed Scharlach, Chuck Sheetz, Joseph Barbera, Sander Schwartz, Kathy Page, Marge Dean.
- Written By Mark Turosz.
- Music: Rich Dickerson, Gigi Meroni.
- First Aired on October 26, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
With a reunion on the way for "The Mystery Kids," an old child band and previous owners of the Mystery Machine, the van begins to have a mind of its own. It is... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first new Scooby-Doo episodes to air in 12 years. This is also the first show since "Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo"(1979), to contain the gang in it's original format: Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "It's Mean, It's Green, It's The Mystery Machine" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about It's Mean, It's Green, It's The Mystery Machine? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!