3-D Struction3-D Struction (2002) Season 1 Episode 3- What's New, Scooby-Doo? Cartoon Episode Guide by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 9 times this month, and 833 times total.
- What's New, Scooby-Doo? Cartoon Episode GuideEpisode GuideTelevisionSeriesCartoon
- 2D CG Animation
- Warner Bros. Animation
- Animation Studio: DongWoo Animation Co Ltd., Lotto Animation, Wang Film Productions Co Ltd., Starburst Animation, Cuckoo's Nest Studios
- Cartoon Characters: Scooby-Doo, Freddy Jones, Daphne Blake, Shaggy Rogers, Velma Dinkley, Melbourne O'Reilly, Luis Cepeda, Dr. Guitirrez, Hakimoto, Heather Lane, Dinosaur Spirit.
- Voice Actors: Frank Welker, Casey Kasem, Mindy Cohn, Grey DeLisle, Steve Blum.
- Directed By Tim Maltby.
- Produced By George Doty, Jim Krieg, Ed Scharlach, Chuck Sheetz, Joseph Barbera, Sander Schwartz, Kathy Page, Marge Dean.
- Written By Ed Scharlach.
- Music: Rich Dickerson, Gigi Meroni.
- First Aired on September 21, 2002.
- Originally Aired on Kids WB! (USA).
- Running Time: 30 minutes.
- Season: 1
While at the opening of the Costa Rican Museum, the kids meet Melbourne O'Reily, archeologist, who has just uncovered the remains of a Gigantasaurus. But it seems that there is a curse on the bones, and the dinosaur's spirit is out... (more)
Cartoon Production Information:
The first new Scooby-Doo episodes to air in 12 years. This is also the first show since "Scooby-Doo and Scrappy-Doo"(1979), to contain the gang in it's original format: Fred, Daphne, Velma, Shaggy and Scooby-Doo. When Frank Sinatra sang "Strangers in... (more)
Watch Cartoon Video:
You can watch this episode today on your computer. Just click below to start viewing "3-D Struction" online now.
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about 3-D Struction? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!