Running A CinemaRunning A Cinema (1920) Theatrical Cartoon by Dave Koch
This page has been viewed 12 times this month, and 229 times total.
- Theatrical FilmTheatrical
- Traditional Animation
- Kine Komedy Kartoons, Anchor Studio
- Cartoon Characters: Miffy.
- Directed By Dudley Buxton.
- Produced By Frank Zeitlin.
- Animated By Dudley Buxton.
- Written By Dudley Buxton.
- Originally Released in December of 1920 (Estimate).
- Originally Released Theatrically.
- Black & White
- United Kingdom
We do not have a synopsis for this cartoon; why don't you send us one?
Cartoon Production Information:
Silent film. A short-lived series in which Dudley Buxton used the American cel method of animation. Buxton continued the "Miffy" character in a syndicated comic strip which appeared in several... (more)
Sorry, we do not have a video of Running A Cinema. If you have one, or know of one on Youtube, Vimeo or any other site, Let Us Know
Submit Additional Information:
Do you have anything to add to this page? Have we made any mistakes... or do you have any additional information about Running A Cinema? If so, we would love to hear from you. Please send us a quick note with your additions or corrections to this page, and we will make the corrections as soon as possible!